August 30, 2022
Move like a pedestrian in a ruin surrounded by a forest, reconstructed from videos taken by a helmet-held 360 camera, whose trajectory is about 400m long.
- Rotate on the left or right by using the joystick
- Update the vertical offset (up or down) by using the joystick
- Choose a location and teleport to it by using the virtual laser pointer
- Teleport by using the index trigger only if the laser is green (not red)
- Move continuously by using the joystick
- Switch pannel and map by using the grip/hand trigger
- If both map and pannel are disabled, switch between rendering modes (texturing or normal colors) by pressing the index trigger
- The map shows the cloud of mesh vertices and the user location
- If the pannel is enabled, switch between constrained and unconstrained motions by pressing the index trigger
- The constrained motion controls your height above the ground
- The pannel shows information about the 3D model and the selected motion.