April 26, 2021
- 4-Player Co-op multiplayer
- Intuitive gameplay that's easy to pick up, effortless to continue
- Testing game for AI-Perfected Exercise, and lab-based fitness ideas
- Ongoing development by the VR Health Institute
- Full featured demo (until out of Alpha and Beta development)
Pacebreaker is developed by the VR Health Institute & our sister org, The Healthy Empire. Pacebreaker is our testing ground of our next-gen exercise concepts in VR. Help us test A.I. Perfected & Responsive Exercise, gameplay that changes on the fly for optimized, less-sucky exercise.
Pacebreaker is made by a small team of students, developers, researchers, and other people that love the possibility of exercise in VR and AR. Come help us build the (someday) most advanced demonstration of the potential of AI, VR, and AR combined.
Note: This is a full-featured demo of Pacebreaker, freely available during public testing of the game.