November 18, 2022
Vrickey is a VR vertical shooter with a twist—you use your body to guide the spaceship through the maze while clearing the path with twin guns.
Make sure you keep away from the falling deadly balls, survive the trippy magic potions and dodge the cannonballs, relentlessly aiming for your head. The journey won't be easy, this challenging arcade will put your focus to the ultimate test!
The game can be as large as you wish—it adapts to any room size. It works best with a rectangular play space that allows more movement in less space, as it uses one dimension for moving. A large Guardian can turn the game into a fun fitness experience!
On Quest 1 you can play only in the Zen environment.
• Campaign: 4 locations x 10 levels = 40 levels in total (the first 7 levels in the demo)
• Arcade: Infinite survival in normal, hard and turbo modes
• Using body movement to control the game: move to guide the ship, raise your hands to speed up, crouch to slow down
• The game scales to fit the play space; increase the Guardian size for a larger and more difficult game
• Win a single star for completing a level, an extra star for destroying all the glass blocks
• An optional “Zen” environment with less distractions and higher FPS