January 28, 2021
Yupitergrad is the plunger-driven kosmonaut game where you can swing through space station with style all in cell-shaded graphics. Can you believe that grappling hooks is the definitive way of locomotion in place like this? It's one of a kind experience, where VR platformer meets puzzles in a single player campaign, thrills in Time Attack mode and freedom in Gymnasion Mode.
* Indiana Jones-like navigation where you use grappling hooks and boosters? It's like a jam and peanut butter combination
* Campaign with over 50 levels, wacky plot and a dose of slavic humour and dad jokes;
* Time Attack mode where you swing through 50 arcade levels and with leaderboards;
* Gymnasion mode - a place where you can swing and train crazy stunts;
* Long list of energetic and atmospheric tracks;
* Unique dieselpunk-in-space vibe;
* 120hz support on Oculus Quest 2.
[To start Gymnasion, use the console in the space capsule (the same place where you can start Time Attack Mode) or use on-hand menu]