OcuWeld is only accessible by students of Tulsa Welding School, The Refrigeration School, Inc. and partners. There is no guest access feature available. We hope to make this available in the future.
OcuWeld Provides Training in VR on:
• 19 modules covering TIG, MIG, Stick, Flux-Core and more
• Specific welding process (e.g. tools and method)
• Weld positions (e.g. 45-degree pipe weld)
• Types of material (e.g. stainless steel)
OcuWeld provides enhanced academic benefits for students in three primary ways:
• Access: OcuWeld is fully self-contained within a Quest device. Students can access it any place or time, with or without internet, if they have their Oculus device with them.
• Autonomy: OcuWeld is fully integrated with our curriculum and provides students the autonomy to drill down into process or positions where they need additional practice.
• Amplification: OcuWeld amplifies the student experience by providing supplemental learning outside of the classroom environment.