November 21, 2022
Sömmad gets you on an adventure in a self-overlapping VR maze to find the lost plants. Walk freely in a large non-euclidean VR maze, and challenge your skills reading a mazy map and solving puzzles!
The maze and map in the game are built with a core mechanic of “non-euclidean architectures”, which allow for infinite movement within their own place without any teleportation required!
Key features include:
● Finding keys to unlock doors
● Over 60 clever and unique puzzle
● 5 beautifully designed worlds
● Around 3–4 hours playtime
● Obstacles and moving platforms
● Maps for all worlds
Sömmad recommended play space: 2.5m x 2m
Minimum play space: 2m x 2m
Ratings & reviews